For more information about Assessing, State Rules & Regulations or where to obtain forms, the following links are provided for your convenience.


Most of these sites require that you have Adobe Reader to download or view forms. If you do not already have this program, you may download it for free at Adobe Reader.


Department of Revenue Administration - Property Appraisal Division – The NHDRA Property Appraisal Division, which oversees Property Tax & Assessing administration, as well as other tax-related functions, for all municipalities in New Hampshire. Information regarding Current Use, Credits & Exemptions, Yield, or Timber/Gravel, Tax, Appeals, as well as Forms and other information may be obtained from their site.


Board of Tax & Land Appeals (BTLA) – The BTLA handles property tax appeals, including those for Yield Taxes, the Land Use Change Tax, and other appeals on Tax Credit/Exemption decisions. You may obtain forms for appeals from their website, as well as laws relating to Property Assessments and Appeals.


State of New Hampshire – the official State website.


Hillsborough County Registry of Deeds – Directions, hours and recording requirements for deeds. You may view deeds online, but a subscription in necessary to print from their website. Please contact them directly for additional information.


NH Association of Assessing Officials - The NHAAO was established by an act of the State Legislature in 1911. The purpose of the Association is to encourage equitable taxation and the education of public officials in tax problems and other matters pertaining to the proper and efficient discharge of their assessing duties.


International Association of Assessing Officials - The mission of IAAO is to promote innovation and excellence in property appraisal and property tax policy and administration through professional development, education, research, and technical assistance.


NH State Office of Veteran's Services - A state agency whose task is to assist New Hampshire veterans, and their families, to obtain all the benefits and preferences to which they may be entitled under any state or federal laws or regulations. Please contact them for any Veteran services, including obtaining Military records.


New Hampshire Division of Historical Resources – Buildings, historic highway markers, preserving stone walls, NH archeology, if it’s historic, you can find information regarding preservation of NH’s historic resources at this site.


University of New Hampshire Coop Extension – Information about many subjects, including Current Use, Forestry and Timbering, and agriculture.


New Hampshire Department of Environmental Services – Information on wetlands, pollution and other environmental issues. Disaster and Flood Recovery efforts for the State may also be found on their site.


New Hampshire Division of Forests & Lands – Information on forestry and timber harvesting laws, as well as conservation and other related subjects.


Further questions?


Contact the Assessing Office at:

Town Hall

7 Monument Square

Hollis, NH 03049

Phone: (603) 465-2209, ext. 105

Email: assessing@hollisnh.org

Connie Cain, Assistant to the Assessor


Hours: Monday through Friday, 8:00 am to 3:00 pm


Back to the main Assessing Page


The information on this website does not include a complete compilation of the Town of Hollis Assessing records or of the appropriate laws relating to the subject matter. The Town of Hollis assumes no liability whatsoever associated with the use or misuse of this data. The information furnished is for the convenience of the user. By your use of this site, you acknowledge that you understand and accept this statement.

Last updated on August 20, 2014. cc