Welfare / Community Assistance

Governor's Housing Stabilization Program - visit www.SNHS.org or www.CAPNH.org or Call 2-1-1 for details

2-1-1 - www.211nh.org

American Red Cross - www.redcross.org/nhvt

Boys & Girls Club of Souhegan Valley - www.svbgc.org

Bridges Domestic & Violence Support - www.bridgesnh.org

Brookline Food Pantrywww.brooklinenh.gov/community-food-pantry

Court Appointed Special Advocates (CASA) of NH - www.casanh.org

Granite State Children’s Alliance-NH Network of Child Advocacy - www.cac-nh.org

Greater Nashua Mental Health Center - www.gnmh.org

Harbor Homes - www.harborhomes.org

Hillsborough County South Adult Drug Court - 603-816-8838

Home Health & hospice - www.hhhc.org

Lamprey Health Care - www.lampreyhealth.org

Keystone Hall-Greater Nashua Council on Alcoholism - www.keystonehall.org

Opportunity Networks - www.opportunitynetworks.org

Shepherds Fund - 603-465-7796

St. Joseph Community Services, Inc.-Meals on Wheels Community Dining Support Services - www.mealsonwheelsnh.org

United Way - www.unitedwaynashua.org

Application for Assistance

Please contact the Town Administrator for more information